Subject: Re: [Ace] Call for adoption for draft-somaraju-ace-multicast-02

From: "Dijk, Esko" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 10:37:41 +0000

Hello Kepeng, all,

I support the adoption of draft-somaraju-ace-multicast-02 as an ACE working group draft.
There was some discussion whether the scope and requirements are clear enough. Perhaps adding dedicated "scope" and "requirements" sections early in the draft could help to address this? Currently this information is rather scattered over the various sections.

best regards
Esko Dijk

________________________________
The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally protected under applicable law. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

---

From: "Beck, Stefan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 17:23:10 +0000

+1

Stevie Beck

From: Ace [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Dijk, Esko
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2017 11:38 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Ace] Call for adoption for draft-somaraju-ace-multicast-02

Hello Kepeng, all,

I support the adoption of draft-somaraju-ace-multicast-02 as an ACE working
group draft. 

There was some discussion whether the scope and requirements are clear
enough. Perhaps adding dedicated "scope" and "requirements" sections early
in the draft could help to address this? Currently this information is
rather scattered over the various sections.

best regards

Esko Dijk

  _____  

The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally
protected under applicable law. The message is intended solely for the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction of this message is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies
of the original message.