Subject: [Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2017 07:29:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments of the IETF.

        Title           : Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) Profile for Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments (ACE)
        Authors         : Stefanie Gerdes
                          Olaf Bergmann
                          Carsten Bormann
                          Göran Selander
                          Ludwig Seitz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-06-08

Abstract:
   This specification defines a profile for delegating client
   authentication and authorization in a constrained environment by
   establishing a Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) channel
   between resource-constrained nodes.  The protocol relies on DTLS for
   communication security between entities in a constrained network.  A
   resource-constrained node can use this protocol to delegate
   management of authorization information to a trusted host with less
   severe limitations regarding processing power and memory.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/