Subject: [Ace] Meeting Minutes

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 20:38:20 +0200

Hi all,

here are the meeting minutes:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/minutes-99-ace/

Thanks to John Mattsson for taking notes.

Feedback is appreciated!

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: Göran Selander <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 19:30:39 +0000

Dear chairs,

There has been no progress since the Chicago meeting on which profiles to
standardise (except for meta-progress during the recent meeting in the
decision to set up a Wiki). Therefore I propose we schedule an interim to
make some real progress. Considering that this is a charter item I think
such an interim should have higher priority - i.e. happen before - any
other interim meeting of this working group. The filled in Wiki can be
good input to such a meeting.

Göran

On 2017-07-26 20:38, "Ace on behalf of Hannes Tschofenig"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>Ace mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ace