Subject: [Ace] ACE virtual interim meeting on 18th Oct to discuss ACE roadmap

From: "Kepeng Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2017 23:06:16 +0800

Hello all,

Please find the attached WebEx meeting information, and save it to your
calendar.

It can be also found below:

Time: 18th Oct, GMT 13:00 ~ 14:00.
Agenda item: ACE roadmap, the output from the Wiki activity.
Link: https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ace/wiki/WikiStart
 
JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m81fae81e933f9aaedf62bdadf1e6f441
Meeting number (access code): 313 154 691
Host key: 710338
Meeting password: 22JqEbFK

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other
information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees
prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting.

Kind Regards
Kepeng & Hannes

---

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 10:48:43 +0200

Hello Kepeng,

short agenda request:

I'd like 5 minutes to discuss draft-erdtman-ace-rpcc.

I'm hoping this will be a very short discussion.

/Ludwig

-- 
Ludwig Seitz, PhD
Security Lab, RISE SICS
Phone +46(0)70-349 92 51