Subject: [Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 04:26:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments (ACE)
        Authors         : Ludwig Seitz
                          Goeran Selander
                          Erik Wahlstroem
                          Samuel Erdtman
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-08.txt
	Pages           : 70
	Date            : 2017-10-19

Abstract:
   This specification defines a framework for authentication and
   authorization in Internet of Things (IoT) environments.  The
   framework is based on a set of building blocks including OAuth 2.0
   and CoAP, thus making a well-known and widely used authorization
   solution suitable for IoT devices.  Existing specifications are used
   where possible, but where the constraints of IoT devices require it,
   extensions are added and profiles are defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 13:33:39 +0200

Hello,

as per the discussion at the interim telco yesterday I have submitted a 
new version of the framework draft.

This addresses most of Jim Schaad's review comments and parts of Mike 
Jones's review comments. Both reviews are hereby gratefully acknowledged.

Please find a list of major changes in Appendix 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-08#appendix-F

(also note a small error has slipped my vigilance, and the changelog 
refers to changes from Version 08 to 09 which of course should have been 
07 to 08 (and merged with the current "07 to 08" section).

/Ludwig

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-08.txt
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 04:26:05 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for 
Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

         Title           : Authentication and Authorization for 
Constrained Environments (ACE)
         Authors         : Ludwig Seitz
                           Goeran Selander
                           Erik Wahlstroem
                           Samuel Erdtman
                           Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-08.txt
	Pages           : 70
	Date            : 2017-10-19

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
Ace mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ace