Subject: [Ace] Minutes of ACE virtual interim meeting on 19th Oct about certificate enrollment

From: "Kepeng Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 12:39:32 +0800

Hello all,

Please find the initial minutes from the link below:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2017-ace-03/materials/minutes-i
nterim-2017-ace-03-201710191300/

Please take a look and let me know if you have any corrections.

Thanks,
Kind Regards
Kepeng

发件人:  Ace <[email-masked]> on behalf of Li Kepeng
<[email-masked]>
日期:  Wednesday, 4 October 2017 at 11:23 PM
至:  ace <[email-masked]>
抄送:  Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>, Hannes
Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
主题:  [Ace] ACE virtual interim meeting on 19th Oct to discuss certificate
enrollment

  Hello all,   
  Please find the WebEx meeting information for our second call on
certificate enrollment.

 We need to find a volunteer to prepare materials for the discussion. Please
contact Hannes and me if you want to do so.

ACE virtual interim meeting on 19th Oct to discuss certificate enrollment
Thursday, October 19, 2017
1:00 pm  |  Greenwich Time (Reykjavik, GMT)  |  1 hr
Meeting number (access code): 317 298 947
Meeting password: EBZNCJjN

Add to Calendar 
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m0fea0e474393f9a159375449225d02ea>
When it's time, join the meeting
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m6f1f1ee6b66d3ac27a83868fdc8ec578> .
 
Join by phone
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Toll-free calling restrictions
<https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>
  
                 Can't join the meeting?
<https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-5412>
 
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other
information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss
your concerns with the host or do not join the session.
_______________________________________________ Ace mailing list
[email-masked] https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ace