Subject: [Ace] Chairs

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 07:22:45 -0400

I would like to thank both Hannes and Kepeng for serving as ACE chairs
for the last 3+ years.  Kepeng is not able to attend the Singapore
meeting, and while is very interested to continue work in the IETF, he
doesn't have the support at the moment and thought it was best to
resign for now.  He does hope to continue to participate in the WG.

Hannes is deeply embedded in this space and would like to be a better
advocate for his position with more flexibility to author drafts as a
participant.

A big thanks to both of you for your time and leadership moving the
group to solution work!

Jim Schaad and Ben Kaduk have volunteered as new chairs.  Thank you
both in advance for your work and efforts to drive this important
working group forward toward meeting it's next set of milestones.

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: "Kepeng Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 19:50:26 +0800

Hello all,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the participants in ACE
WG to support our work.

I enjoyed very much with our ACE work, and I learned a lot from the group.

I will try my best to assist with a smooth transition with Jim Schaad and
Ben Kaduk.

I will continue to participate in the mailing list.

Thank you all!

Kind Regards
Kepeng 

在 28/10/2017, 7:22 PM， "Ace on behalf of Kathleen Moriarty"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> 写入:

>_______________________________________________
>Ace mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ace

---

From: Renzo Navas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 09:56:52 +0100

Hi All,

Thank you very much Kepeng and Hannes for your time and effort!

Renzo

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 10:31:26 +0000

It was a pleasure to work with you, Kepeng.

Ciao
Hannes

-----Original Message-----
From: Ace [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Kepeng Li
Sent: 28 October 2017 13:50
To: Kathleen Moriarty; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Ace] Chairs

Hello all,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the participants in ACE WG to support our work.

I will try my best to assist with a smooth transition with Jim Schaad and Ben Kaduk.

Thank you all!

Kind Regards
Kepeng

_______________________________________________
Ace mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ace
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.