Subject: [Ace] New version of draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile

From: Cigdem Sengul <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 17:18:03 +0100

Hello,

As a preparation for the virtual interim meeting, we uploaded a new version
for mqtt_tls profile.
In this version, we have cleaned up the document and added a new section
explaining how to improve token transport and error reporting with the new
version of MQTT (MQTT v5).

Looking forward to your comments.
--Cigdem

A new version of I-D, draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Cigdem Sengul and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile
Revision: 01
Title: MQTT-TLS profile of ACE
Document date: 2017-10-12
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 20
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-01
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-01
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies a profile for the ACE (Authentication and
   Authorization for Constrained Environments) to enable authorization
   in an MQTT-based publish-subscribe messaging system.  Proof-of-
   possession keys, bound to OAuth2.0 access tokens, are used to
   authenticate and authorize publishing and subscribing clients.  The
   protocol relies on TLS for confidentiality and server authentication.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat