Subject: [Ace] timeslot for draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize @IETF 100

From: Olaf Bergmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 17:11:43 +0100

Dear chairs,

we would like to request a 10 min timeslot for the ACE session at IETF
100 to present the current status of draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize. We
have not yet decided on a presenter but at least one of the authors,
Göran, will be on-site.

Thanks
Olaf

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 16:33:48 -0600

Hi Olaf,

> have not yet decided on a presenter but at least one of the authors,

It looks like we will have time for a 10-minute slot.

Since we need to coordinate with Meetecho for remote presenters, please
let us know by this Wednesday (8 November) if the presenter is likely
to be remote.

Thanks,

Ben