Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-erdtman-oauth-rpcc-00.txt

From: Samuel Erdtman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 11:19:09 +0100

Hi,

I have submitted draft-erdtman-oauth-rpcc under the OAuth WG as discussed
during IETF 100. (Moved from ACE WG since the new credentials does not have
any formal connection to the ACE documents, i.e. pure OAuth stuff)

This document defines how to user Raw-Public-Key and Pre-Shared-Key with
(D)TLS as client credentials.

We think it is essential to define this for IoT devices since the classic
client id and secret is not very suitable for devices with limited user
interfaces.

Comments, questions and reviews would be very appreciated.

Cheers
//Samuel

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 at 11:09
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-erdtman-oauth-rpcc-00.txt
To: Marco Tiloca <[email-masked]>, Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>,
Samuel Erdtman <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-erdtman-oauth-rpcc-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Samuel Erdtman and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-erdtman-oauth-rpcc
Revision:       00
Title:          Raw-Public-Key and Pre-Shared-Key as OAuth client
credentials
Document date:  2017-11-20
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          6
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-erdtman-oauth-
rpcc-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-erdtman-oauth-rpcc/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-erdtman-oauth-rpcc-00
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-erdtman-oauth-
rpcc-00

Abstract:
   This document describes Transport Layer Security (TLS) authentication
   using Raw-Public-Key and Pre-Shared-Key as new mechanisms for OAuth
   client authentication.  Although defined for TLS the mechanisms are
   equally applicable for DTLS.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat