Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-09.txt

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 15:34:51 +0100

Hello ACE,

as promised during the ACE session, here is an update that addresses the 
IANA issues that were raised by Mike Jones (and some more).

This update also rearranges the IANA section in a logical way and fixes 
a number of inconsistencies throughout the draft (mostly related to IANA 
definitions).

/Ludwig

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-09.txt
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 06:32:32 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>, Samuel Erdtman 
<[email-masked]>, Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>, 
Goeran Selander <[email-masked]>, Erik Wahlstroem 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-09.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ludwig Seitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz
Revision:	09
Title:		Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments (ACE)
Document date:	2017-11-16
Group:		ace
Pages:		66
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-09.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-09
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-09
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-09

Abstract:
    This specification defines a framework for authentication and
    authorization in Internet of Things (IoT) environments.  The
    framework is based on a set of building blocks including OAuth 2.0
    and CoAP, thus making a well-known and widely used authorization
    solution suitable for IoT devices.  Existing specifications are used
    where possible, but where the constraints of IoT devices require it,
    extensions are added and profiles are defined.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat