Subject: [Ace] Fwd: IPR Disclosure Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (publ)'s Statement about IPR related to draft-tschofenig-ace-group-communication-security

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 11:20:02 +0100

We wanted to make the ACE working group aware of an IPR disclosure on
the group communication security from Ericsson.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: IPR Disclosure Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (publ)'s
Statement about IPR related to
draft-tschofenig-ace-group-communication-security
Resent-Date: Wed,  1 Nov 2017 08:38:47 -0700 (PDT)
Resent-From: [email-masked]
Resent-To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2017 08:38:47 -0700
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]

Dear Hannes Tschofenig, Walter Werner:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled
"Security for Low-Latency Group Communication"
(draft-tschofenig-ace-group-communication-security) was submitted to the
IETF
Secretariat on  and has been posted on the "IETF Page of Intellectual
Property Rights Disclosures" (https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3099/). The
title of the IPR disclosure is "Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (publ)'s
Statement about IPR related to
draft-tschofenig-ace-group-communication-security"

Thank you

IETF Secretariat