Subject: [Ace] IETF 100 presentation slot request

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 13:04:36 +0100

Hello ACE chairs,

I'd like to request a ~15 minute slot to present the updates to 
draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz at IETF 100. Currently the plan is to present 
remote, but I have backup on site in case there is network trouble.

I'm not sure how much discussion to expect. The presentation will be 
much shorter than 15 mins, the ensuing discussion might not.

Regards,

Ludwig
-- 
Ludwig Seitz, PhD
Security Lab, RISE SICS
Phone +46(0)70-349 92 51

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 21:47:29 -0500

Hi Ludwig,

> much shorter than 15 mins, the ensuing discussion might not.

Thanks for letting us know about the plan for remote presentation, which
of course requires additional prepartaion.  As things currently stand,
it seems likely that we can accomodate the request for agenda time.

-Ben