Subject: [addr-select-dt] updating "draft-chown-addr-select-considerations-02.txt"

From: Ruri Hiromi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 21:43:54 +0900

Hi,

I just looked over the minute of the last IETF.
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/6man/minutes

 From that minutes, we should pick 2 comments,
- from Dave Thaler, to clarify that the node-wide problem is  
destination address selection
- from Thomas Narten, changes that utilize existing update  
infrastructure,but changes to the update infrastructure. And our  
answer is the former, is that right?

 From my observation, the consideration draft is not being working  
group document. Is it enough for consideration adding above 2 points  
to make it WG document?
Don't we forget some other points?

Regards,
-------------------------------
Ruri Hiromi
Intec NetCore, Inc. / Keio university
[email-masked]

---

From: Ruri Hiromi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 12:22:40 +0900

Hello again,

Don't forget to refer this...

Problems with IPv6 source address selection and IPv4 NATs,
draft-denis-v6ops-nat-addrsel-00, http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-denis-v6ops-nat-addrsel-00.txt

On 2009/05/18, at 21:43, Ruri Hiromi wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> addr-select-dt mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/addr-select-dt