Subject: [Aeon] FW: New Version Notification for draft-eckel-aeon-use-cases-01.txt

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 21:15:46 +0000

FYI. I added a new use case that makes use of a session identifier. I also
made some changes in response to comments from Paul; most notably, adding
placeholders for security and privacy considerations to each use case.
Comments and contributions encouraged.

Cheers,
Charles

On 2/14/14 1:05 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-eckel-aeon-use-cases-01.txt
>has been successfully submitted by Charles Eckel and posted to the
>IETF repository.
>
>Name:		draft-eckel-aeon-use-cases
>Revision:	01
>Title:		Application Enabled Open Networking Use Cases
>Document date:	2014-02-14
>Group:		Individual Submission
>Pages:		14
>URL:            
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eckel-aeon-use-cases-01.txt
>Status:         
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eckel-aeon-use-cases/
>Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eckel-aeon-use-cases-01
>Diff:           
>http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eckel-aeon-use-cases-01
>
>Abstract:
>   This document describes application enabled open networking use
>   cases.  Application enabled open networking (AEON) is a framework in
>   which applications explicitly signal their flow characteristics to
>   the network.  This provides network nodes with visibility of the
>   application flow characteristics, which enables them to apply the
>   correct flow treatment and provide feedback to applications.
>
>                  
>        
>
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>