Subject: Re: [Aeon] FW: New Version Notification for draft-conet-aeon-use-cases-00.txt

From: 孙剑楠 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 18:04:08 +0800

It is technically feasible. For application providers, if it is compatible
with the old version should be taken into account when put into use.  It is
related to version distribution and operation & maintanaince other than
technical matters.

---

From: "Fan, Peng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 11:01:15 +0800

Hi Jiannan,

Thanks for your reminding of software distribution from an application
provider's point of view. If an end user application is participating in the
solution, it is worth suggesting that application providers wishing to
benefit from such a solution should bear in mind that users may not update
immediately from old versions, which are not yet supporting the function.

Best regards,
Peng

-----Original Message-----
From: Aeon [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of 孙剑楠
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2014 6:04 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Aeon] FW: New Version Notification for
draft-conet-aeon-use-cases-00.txt

_______________________________________________
Aeon mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aeon