Subject: Your Web Site location

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 09:04:38

Would you like to improve your web site's position on
the Search Engines?

Over the past two years we've been acknowledged by Internet
Experts as the definitive source for information on how to obtain
top placement on the major search engines.

My name is Stephen Mahaney. I am the president of Planet
Ocean Communications. My web marketing company has literally
"written the book" on how to position your website on the
front page -- the Top Ten -- of each of the major search
engines... and we guarantee your satisfaction!

The "UnFair Advantage Book on Winning the Search Engine Wars" is
an 85 page manual that identifies every known trick & technique
being used on the Internet to gain top search engine positioning
-- right where you need to be so that potential customers who are
seeking your services or products can find you.

Our monthly "Search Engine Wars Update Newsletter" keeps you
informed of the latest techniques and frequent changes that take
place in the dynamic world of "search engine" positioning.

However, understanding the process does not require a degree
in "rocket" science -- nor do you need to be "technically
oriented". Whether your website is a "do-it-yourself"
project or you are paying someone to maintain your site, you
(or your webmaster) need to know the tricks in this book in
order to compete with the professionals who are dominating
the front pages of the various search categories.

To learn more about how you can obtain this essential
information and receive a free subscription to our
monthly update Newsletter, go to....

  http://www.searchengine-secrets.com/advantage

Sincerely, 
Stephen Mahaney - President 
Planet Ocean Communications

***************************************************
Note: We have contacted you based on information that we
gathered while visiting your website - If you would prefer
not to receive mail from us in the future, simply reply with
the word "remove" in the subject line and you will be
automatically excluded from future correspondence. 
***************************************************