Subject: Your Resume

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 12:45:59 -0500

Hello,

You are receiving this letter because your e-mail address has
appeared on a resume on the Internet.  If you are not interested in
what this letter has to offer, please delete it and accept our apologies.
You will not receive any future mailings from us.  You are NOT on
a mailing list.  If you happen to be a recruiter, you can be added to
our Blast List by sending an e-mail with SUBSCRIBE in the body to:
[email-masked].

What is Resume Blaster?  Read on...

It's well known information that many people are getting their new jobs
through the Internet.

* Are you looking for a new job opportunity or do you know someone who is?
* Are you interested in seeing what kind of jobs are available out there?
* What's the most effective way to get a new job in today's world?
. Recruiting Agencies.

The best way to market yourself for a new job is to get your resume in
front of as many recruiters as possible.  That's where we come in.  We
offer an inexpensive service to BLAST your resume to over 1,000 recruiters
online.  In fact, our current subscribed recruiter count totals 2,516!
This will get your resume MAXIMUM EXPOSURE.  If you are a qualified
professional, it shouldn't be long before you have the recruiters
knocking down your door trying to get you a job.  Recruiters WANT to
place you in a job.  That's how they make money.  You can see a breakdown
of recruiter counts and the geographical areas they serve on our web site!

Now why wouldn't you just put your resume out on the web or in the newsgroups.
Well think about all the people that will have access to your name, address,
phone number, employment history....get the picture?  That is, in no way,
confidential.  However, WE do NOT put your resume on the Web in ANY
format whatsoever.  We e-mail your resume DIRECTLY to over 1,000 recruiters.
No need to worry about your personal information floating around the world
for junk e-mailers, and even worse, criminals, to see.

How much should a service like this cost?  Well, postage alone on 1,000
resumes would be $320.  What about the cost on the envelopes, paper, and
the time to print, fold, stamp, address, and lick 1,000 envelopes? That
time is priceless.  We have many services starting as low as $49!

To sign up, visit our site at:  http://www.resumeblaster.com/ir121

For more info....read on:

Okay then, how about you send it to them yourself.  Do you know how
much time it takes to locate 1,000 e-mail addresses of recruiters on the
Internet AND verify that they are all up to date?  The time for that alone
would probably cost you much more than this service.  In fact, don't forget
the time it would take to address the e-mails and send your resume to EACH
of the 1,000 recruiting agencies.

We will put together all the information you provide us in a candidate
profile.  This information is sent with your resume and is expected by
the recruiters.  They have asked for this information and it is helpful
to them to determine if you might possibly fit one of their positions.
Also, this gives them the information they're looking for UP FRONT to
better match you with jobs they have available.  This way, hopefully,
they don't waste your time with a phone call or e-mail unless they have
something for you.  You even get to pick whether you prefer them to
contact you via e-mail or telephone!

This service should cost more than $100, but it's less than that...and
no, it's not $99.  It's even as low as less than $50!

To find out more, including the cost, visit our website.  It's short,
simple, and to the point.  No fancy graphics or animated buzzards flying
over dead bodies or little guys with jackhammers saying "we're under
construction" and there's not even any flying envelopes or haunted
mailboxes.

And if you're not looking for a new opportunity right now, please pass
this message on to someone who is.  Odds are you know at least ONE
person who could benefit from this type of service.  Do THEM a service
and send them this e-mail!

Our site is located at:  http://www.resumeblaster.com/ir121

Click here to go directly to our site:
<A HREF="http://www.resumeblaster.com/ir121">Resume Blaster!</A>

(If you see the HTML code above, just ignore it.  Some e-mail programs
display it, some don't.)

Come and visit us.  Even if you're not going to use the service, give us
some feedback on it!

Sincerely,

Barbara Bechtold
Customer Response Manager
Resume Blaster!
a service of PC Pros, Inc.
[email-masked]
http://www.resumeblaster.com/ir121