Subject: Increase Your Website Traffic Within 72 Hours!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 19:26:02 -0500 (CDT)

Increase Your Website Traffic Within 72 Hours!

We'll put YOUR website at the top of the search engines!

If your site isn't getting the traffic it should, chances are 
it's because it's not ranked well on the major Internet search 
engines. According to recent studies on Internet commerce, over 
90% of consumers find the websites they visit by using 
"The Big Eight" search engines. If your website isn't located
in the top 30 listings of these engines, chances are your site 
will never be seen.

What's the point of having an "invisible" website?

The SINGLE most important thing you can do increase your website 
traffic is to increase your search engine rank.

That's what we'll do for you.

HUGE RESULTS... LITTLE EFFORT...

You can spend hours marketing your site using every technique 
around, but they'll all pale in comparison to getting your site 
properly ranked. By getting to the top of the search engines, 
you can have HUGE amounts of visitors at your site in as little 
as 72 HOURS!

HOW THE SEARCH ENGINES RANK YOUR SITE...

When you submit your website to a search engine to be indexed in 
its database, it sends a "robot" out to scan your page. Then, using 
complex algorithms to rank your page for keyword relevance, the 
"robot" determines whether you'll be ranked # 1 or 1,000,000 when 
potential visitors conduct a search looking for sites like yours.

Because the search engines are constantly changing their algorithms 
to help provide users the best possible search results, there's only 
one true solution to high search engine placement.

Us.

WIN THE SEARCH ENGINE WARS!

We understand these algorithms and will use them very ethically and
legitimately to get your website on top. Now you can experience the
on-line success you originally built your website for.

If you're not happy with your website's performance, let The Search
Engine Success Group put YOU on top.

IT WILL BE THE BEST THING YOU EVER DO
TO IMPROVE YOUR ON-LINE SUCCESS.

HERE'S WHAT WE DO...

In order to counter the ever changing search engine algorithms, we
create an entire series of "entry pages" that is optimized for the
search engines - one for EVERY keyword you give us! Each entry page
is optimized to do well for a different set of algorithm variables.
So instead of having ONE page struggling to rank well, we simply
create separate entry pages for each keyword! It's through this
unique approach that we're able to help YOU conquer the search
engines.

Now understand, we don't use "tricks" to fool the engines. That's
unethical and something we won't do. After all - it's your reputation
we have to protect. What we will do is simply present very relevant
keywords for your site to the search engines in the way that they like
to see it.

As a result, your pages rank well because they DO contain information
HIGHLY relevant to the search query. We NEVER build pages for
irrelevant yet "popular" keywords.

The "entry pages" act as a welcome screen for your website. They will
say a few introductory things about your site and then ask the visitor
to "Click Here To Enter," taking them directly to your current homepage.

In creating these entry pages we DO NOT make any changes to the existing
structure, content, or functionality of your current site. All pages we
construct will link directly into your existing site. As a result, you
can rest assured that your current website will remain exactly the same.

HOW WELL DOES THE SERVICE WORK?

We'll send you a detailed report of your current search engine ranking
onThe Big Eight engines before we begin. Then, once your new entry pages
havebeen indexed, we'll send you a second report showing how they've done.
You'll be able to confirm the results yourself.

Here's a sampling of some results we've gotten for previous clients.
These examples are for COMPETITIVE keywords - not obscure words that nobody's
looking for...

<> 6 top 10 rankings on Infoseek for DIFFERENT relevant keywords

<> 18 top 10 rankings across the major search engines

<> 3 top 10 rankings on Alta Vista for ONE keyword

<> 16 total #1 rankings (and an astounding 40 top 30 rankings across
the different engines!!)

<> 1-2 hits per week exploded to 500 per day

<> 45,000 hits per month grew to 108,000... (and it's still growing!)

CLIENT COMMENTS:

"INCREDIBLE!! Our site is now receiving more hits in a day than we used
to get in an entire month. [My boss] is still eating his words!"
-Bob W.

"I knew the search engines were an incredible marketing tool, but my
company simply didn't have the time to devote to search engine placement. 
It has proven to be the best money we've ever spent on marketing. We'll be
sending you some referrals for sure!
Thanks."
-Shelley H.

"I worked for weeks to get good search engine placement, but I could
never crack the top 80...my site was deserted. Within a month [after using
your service], I'd had more hits than I'd had in the last year. I wouldn't
believe it if it hadn't happened to me. Please don't mention a word to the
competition."
-Chris L.

WHAT'S THE COST?

Our services are just $385. This includes:

<> Construction of optimized entry pages for up to 20 keywords
- This gives you good "coverage"

<> Submission to the major search engines

<> A complete report of your search engine rankings before we begin

<> A complete report of your search engine rankings AFTER we've finished

****BE SURE TO ASK US HOW TO GET LISTED ON YAHOO!****

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO GET STARTED?

<> Call Us - we'll answer any questions.
<> Give us your keywords / keyword phrases (up to 20)
<> Pay us $385
<> Sit back and enjoy the show!

Your confidentiality is assured; we NEVER release any information about
our clients.

--Search Engine Success Group--
410-783-8269

*** Remember - our job is to increase your website's rank.
That's what we do. We can't guarantee, however, that this will increase
the number of visitors you get. Some highly-ranked websites still don't
get much traffic. Much depends on your particular industry and choice
of keywords.

-----------------------
If you're not interested in any potential future offers,
just click reply. Thank you.