Subject: revised agentx mib

From: "Smitha Gudur" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 17:46:56 PST

Hi,

I am posting the revised agentx mib based on the inputs received
so far on the mailing list. 

Please review it and send the comments to the mailing 
list([email-masked]).

thanks
smitha

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

---

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 18:05:10 -0800 (PST)

Hi - 

> From: "Smitha Gudur" <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: revised agentx mib 
> Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 17:46:56 PST
...
>                    Definitions of Managed Objects for
>                          Extensible SNMP Agents
>                      <draft-ietf-agentx-mib-03.txt>                      |
...

May we assume that this has also gone to [email-masked]?

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           Email: [email-masked] http://www.bmc.com     
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 In accordance with the BMC Communications Systems Use and Security
 Policy, I explicitly state that although my affiliation with BMC may be
 apparent, implied, or provided, my opinions are not necessarily those
 of BMC Software and that all external representations on behalf of
 BMC must first be cleared with a member of "the top management team."
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------