Subject: AgentX Implementations and Products

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 13:29:22 +0200

I am wondering how many implementations of AgentX we have and whether
someone is already shipping AgentX in products. The AgentX Web page
only lists two implementations. I know from the bake-off test report
that there are more than two. I currently know of:

ACE*COMM
BMC Software
Carnegie Mellon University
Compaq/DEC
IBM Research
ISI/Epilogue
SNMP Research

I don't really know what the status at CMU currently is. Anyway, are
there additional implementations that are missing above? Is someone
already shipping AgentX in products?
							Juergen
-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder  [email-masked] http://www.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw
Technical University Braunschweig, Dept. Operating Systems & Computer Networks
Bueltenweg 74/75, 38106 Braunschweig, Germany.        (Tel. +49 531 / 391 3289)

---

From: Matjaz Vrecko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 21:08:06 +0900

Hello Juergen,

MG-SOFT is also working on an AgentX implementation.

Best regards,

Matjaz

---

From: Reuben Sivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 10:10:24 -0400

Juergen,

We are working on an Agent X implementation, we hope to have it shipping
early summer.

>already shipping AgentX in products?

***************************************************************
*** Reuben Sivan - MultiPort Corp.
*** Portable Protocol Stacks
*** 16 Carthay Cir, Newton, MA 02461
*** Phone: 1-877-MULTIPORT 617-244-8868 - Fax: 508-861-0296
*** mailto:[email-masked]
*** http://multiport.com
***************************************************************

---

From: Mike Daniele <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 10:09:37 -0400

Compaq Tru64 UNIX V5.0 (coming soon) will support AgentX.

Mike

---

From: Matt White <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 11:34:38 -0400

We're still here, just other things occupying my attention lately.  I have
SETs implemented and Index allocation half implemented.  My current plans
are to finish this up and then to see how hard it would be to merge our
code with the UCD code.

-Matt

--On Monday, May 10, 1999, 1:29 PM +0200 Juergen Schoenwaelder
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> Juergen Schoenwaelder  [email-masked]
> http://www.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw Technical University Braunschweig, Dept.
> Operating Systems & Computer Networks Bueltenweg 74/75, 38106
> Braunschweig, Germany.        (Tel. +49 531 / 391 3289)

---

From: "Ramakumara.K" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 18:07:33 +0530

Hello Juergen,

Wipro Infotech, INDIA,  is also working on  AgentX protocol.   We  are implementing
the protocol on
Windows NT platform.   We have completed the development of Master agent and are in
the process of
developing Subagent library.

Please put our name in the implementation list of AgentX protocol on AgentX web
page.

Regards,
Rams.