Subject: Re: Notice: Messages to Hewlett-Packard

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 09:16:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

Note to agentx subscribers - if you believe you may have missed any
messages due to the outage described in the attached message, check the
working group archives at ftp://ftp.peer.com/pub/agentx/archives/current

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]     http://www.bmc.com
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's is coincidental.
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------

> From [email-masked] Tue May 11 01:31:29 PDT 1999
> From: [email-masked]
> X-OpenMail-Hops: 1
> Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 02:29:39 -0600
> Subject: Notice: Messages to Hewlett-Packard
> TO: [email-masked]
> Content-Disposition: inline; filename="nonhp.memo"
> 
> Our records indicate that one or more messages from your electronic mail
> address were sent to Hewlett-Packard Company addresses between Sunday,
> May 9 at 7:00 P.M. MST and Monday, May 10 at 11:00 A.M. MST.  Due to a
> temporary problem, some of these messages may not have been delivered to
> their intended recipients.
> 
> If appropriate, please consider following up on messages sent during this
> period.
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Americas Information Technology Messaging
> Hewlett-Packard Company
> 
> 
>