Subject: agentx & disman list delays

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 09:31:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

Just when I thought it was safe...

There may be delays in the forwarding of messages posted to the agentx and
disman mailing lists this weekend.  My apologies for the inconvenience.

> From: Sturdevant, Mary 
> Sent: Friday, May 21, 1999 8:43 AM
> To: -R-D-Managers
> Cc: -RD-Directors; -IS-MANAGERS; Regan, Bruce; Anderson, Robert
> Subject: IS Change: Internet Mail Routing server change 5/22-23
> 
> 
> The server supporting Internet Mail Routing (Tangelo) will be unavailable
> from 11:00 pm CT Saturday, May 22 until 2:00 am CT Sunday, May 23. During
> this outage patches recommended by HP will be applied to enhance MeasureWare
> collector performance. During this outage any mail arriving at BMC from the
> Internet will be queued and handled after service is restored. Outbound mail
> is not affected by this outage.
...

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]     http://www.bmc.com
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's is coincidental.
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------