Subject: snmpv3 / disman / agentx WG meetings (Was: AgentX bake-off II and IETF meeting status)

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 16:22:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

> Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 15:46:53 -0400
> To: [email-masked]
> From: Bob Natale <[email-masked]>
> Subject: AgentX bake-off II and IETF meeting status
...
>                                                I will
> request, however, that either the DISMAN and/or SNMPv3
> meeting(s) (or, preferably, the Ops Area meeting, if
> one is held) allocate a brief agenda slot for an AgentX
> update.
...

As disman WG chair, I have not requested a meeting slot, since it appears
that our current work items and issues can be handled on the mailing list.
I am willing to be persuaded otherwise, but time is running short.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]     http://www.bmc.com/
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's is probably coincidental.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------