Subject: AgentX Bake-Off II ... attendance survey

From: Bob Natale <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 08:21:28 -0400

Hi,

As MikeD mentioned recently, ACE*COMM has offered to host an
AgentX bake-off for implementers of the current set of specs
in conjunction with the forthcoming (46th) IETF meeting to be
held in DC during the week of Nov 8 (Monday) thru Nov 12.

We would like to target a date of 11/8, 9, or 10 for the bake-off,
allowing for an AgentX IETF meeting on Thurs 11/11 or Fri 11/12
to review implementation reports, charter revisions, and any
potential future work for the WG.  We can host the event either
at our Gaithersburg facility or at our Frederick facility.  Both
are in suburban Maryland, with relatively easy driving access
from the IETF hotel/meeting site in Northwest DC.  The Frederick
facility is a bit farther out, but offers a quieter environment
with ample extra office space for private work if needed.  While
we think that one full day should suffice for the actual bake-off
this time, we are more than willing to schedule a preparation
day before the actual interoperability testing for anyone who
needs/wants it.

So, if you have or plan an implementation of the current AgentX
specs, please respond -- on list or, if you prefer, directly to
me (direct responses will remain anonymous) -- to the following
questions:

    1.  Organization name:  ________________________

    2.  Implementation of:
        2a.  Master agent:  [Yes or No] ____________
        2b.  Subagent(s):   [Yes or No] ____________
        2c.  Toolkit(s):    [Yes or No] ____________

    3.  Platform(s) [list variants, if applicable]:
        3a.  UNIX:          ________________________
        3b.  Win32:         ________________________

    4.  Plan to attend
              Bake-off II:  [Yes or No] ____________

    5.  Acceptable date(s):
        [Yes to include, No to exclude]
        5a.  Mon, 11/8:     [Yes or No] ____________
        5b.  Tue, 11/9:     [Yes or No] ____________
        5c.  Wed, 11/10:    [Yes or No] ____________

    6.  Estimated number of bake-off
        attendees from your organization:  _________

    7.  Comments, questions, suggestions,
        special needs, etc.:
                            ________________________
        ____________________________________________
        ____________________________________________

This information must be submitted by the end of 
this business week (i.e., COB EDT Fri 10/15) to
enable us to schedule the associated AgentX IETF
meeting slot by the IETF Secretariat's scheduling
deadline (Mon, 10/18).  So, if you (will) have an
implementation of the current AgentX specs, please
let me know -- one or the other -- your responses
to the above survey asap.  Thanks.

Cordially,

BobN
------------ ISO 9001 Registered Quality Supplier -----------
Bob Natale         | ACE*COMM              | 301-721-3000 [v]
Dir, Net Mgmt Prod | 704 Quince Orchard Rd | 301-721-3001 [f]
[email-masked]| Gaithersburg MD 20878 | www.acecomm.com
------------- Free downloads at www.winsnmp.com -------------