Subject: [Agentx] RFC 5378 license forms

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 19:54:31 -0800

Hi -

RFC 5378 says:
   a. "Contribution": any submission to the IETF intended by the
      Contributor for publication as all or part of an Internet-Draft or
      RFC (except for RFC Editor Contributions described in Section 4
      below) and any statement made within the context of an IETF
      activity.  Such statements include oral statements in IETF
      sessions as well as written and electronic communications, made at
      any time or place, that are addressed to:

      o the IETF plenary session,
      o any IETF working group or portion thereof,
      o any Birds of a Feather (BOF) session,
      o the IESG, or any member thereof on behalf of the IESG,
      o the IAB, or any member thereof on behalf of the IAB,
      o any IETF mailing list, including the IETF list itself, any
        working group or design team list, or any other list functioning
        under IETF auspices,
      o the RFC Editor or the Internet-Drafts function (except for RFC
        Editor Contributions, as described in Section 4 below).

      Statements made outside of an IETF session, mailing list, or other
      function, that are clearly not intended to be input to an IETF
      activity, group, or function are not IETF Contributions in the
      context of this document.

   b. "Contributor": an individual submitting a Contribution.

If you were by this definition a contributor to the work of the disman
or agentx WGs during their lifetimes, please print, fill out, and sign the form
http://trustee.ietf.org/docs/Contributor_Non-Exclusive_License_RFC5378.pdf
If your employment agreements in effect at the time would have transferred
your copyrights to your employer, please have them fill it out, too.

When I find out where the signed forms should be sent, I'll forward that
information.

Randy

---

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 20:09:00 -0800

Hi -

Signed http://trustee.ietf.org/docs/Contributor_Non-Exclusive_License_RFC5378.pdf
forms should go to

IETF Trust
1775 Wiehle Ave
Reston, VA 201905108
c/o IETF Administrative Director
Facsimile: 703.326.9881

Randy