Subject: [Aggsrv] New draft

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 10:13:19 -0400

Hi folks,
A new version of the draft has been posted: 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-daboo-aggregated-service-discovery/>. 
The key changes are:

1) A change to the title. It is now "Automated Service Configuration" - 
this was based on feedback from the BoF. Note the actual draft name has 
remained the same.

2) A switch to using webfinger as the initial discovery step to get to the 
config document - as opposed to using SRV.

3) Added additional text to better differentiate this approach from other 
similar, and in some cases failed, efforts.

Comments on this new draft are welcome.

Note that there is still a lot of interest from some folks to pursue this 
protocol, even though there hasn't been a lot of activity on this mailing 
list. We're hoping to pick up the pace as we lead up to the next IETF 
meeting.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo