Subject: [ANCP] Review it or lose it!

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 11:23:53 -0400

I am advised that draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions-08.txt will not advance 
unless three people besides me review it. Since it involves IANA updates 
requiring Standards Action, that means that without the necessary 
reviews there will be NO standardized IANA codepoints for multicast.

Tom Taylor

---

From: "Bocci, Matthew (Matthew)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 17:36:35 +0200

Folks,

Just to reiterate Tom's call for review. We have had two  WG last calls on
this draft, but there has been little evidence that the draft has been
widely reviewed at the time of the WG last calls.

If you have read and are OK with the draft moving forward, please indicate
this to the list.

If you have comments, please indicate them to the list.

If you have an implementation / deployment using these extensions, please
review the draft, otherwise we will likely not be able to progress the
draft and thus not be able to ask IANA to allocate the requisite code
points, many of which require standards action.

Best regards

Matthew

On 25/10/2012 16:23, "Tom Taylor" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>ANCP mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp