Subject: HyBi breakfast BOF?

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 13:51:30 -0700

I think it might be helpful to hold an informal birds of a feather about
what I'm calling "Hypertext Bidirectional" (HyBi for short, other catchy
acronyms are welcome!). Unfortunately I need to depart mid-day tomorrow
so I'm wondering if perhaps we can hold a breakfast BOF, say at 7:30 or
8:00 Wednesday morning? Depending on how many people indicate interest
we could go to Lori's Diner (their biggest table seats 8) or someplace
with a bit more space.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Salvatore Loreto <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 00:01:02 +0200

great idea,
I am interested

/Sal

Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Apps-Discuss mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss
>

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 17:52:25 -0700

>we could go to Lori's Diner (their biggest table seats 8) or someplace
I will come to this. Should we meet 7:15 in the Hilton lobby?

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 18:03:48 -0700

> I will come to this. Should we meet 7:15 in the Hilton lobby?

How about 7:30? 7:15 feels a bit early to me. :) Depending on how many
people appear, we can decide whether to eat at the Hilton or go around
the corner.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 18:06:50 -0700

>people appear, we can decide whether to eat at the Hilton or go around
9:00am would be even better, but unfortunately I have a meeting to 
attend ;-).
So yes, 7:30am in the lobby is fine.

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 23:03:41 -0700

> So yes, 7:30am in the lobby is fine.

OK, see you all then. :)

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 07:12:52 -0700

Let me know how it goes. I have another Ad Hoc this morning :-(