Subject: Update to BCP 56 :-)

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 11:05:30 -0700

If there are so many different ways of doing it, and they are all  
broken, that sounds like a RESEARCH project to me.

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 11:16:52 -0700

> broken, that sounds like a RESEARCH project to me.

Yes, I had that impression as well.

I assume you're talking about all the bidirectional HTTP approaches from
the AppArea general discussion this morning. :)

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 13:42:35 -0700

Correct (the four broken, incompatible, and politically incompatible  
bidirectional HTTP approaches).

BTW, would that not be a Transport Area Research Group, not  
Applications?