Subject: Lisa's Apps Area Activity Report for Apr 2009

From: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 10:00:05 -0700

News, Updates
  - OAUTH: Proposed charter saw no serious objections in IETF Last Call
  - HYBI: Active traffic on different models and requirements for  
reverse or bidi HTTP: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hybi

Document Status and Progress
Active documents, my action:
  - draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis (PS): Need to find out if it's really  
ready for IETF Last Call this time

Active documents, waiting on other:
  - draft-montemurro-gsma-imei-urn (Exp): New version of draft  
expected, then I need to determine next state
  - draft-reschke-webdav-post (Exp): Cyrus Daboo is doing shepherd  
review and writeup
  - draft-ietf-sieve-mime-loop (PS): Waiting on authors to respond to  
GenArt review

Finished processing -- new in RFC Ed queue and new RFCs
  - draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis (PS): Approved, announcement sent
  RFC5451: Message Header Field for Indicating Message Authentication  
Status

Dead (or pining for the fjords):
  - draft-snell-atompub-bidi (PS): Waiting for a revision > 6 months
  - draft-wilde-sms-uri (PS): Waiting for a revision > 6 months

WG Status

ALTO: Various discussions about documents being accepted as WG docs.
CALSIFY: Not much WG action but RFC2445bis approved
HTTPBIS: Discussion on Content Sniffing (see draft-abarth-mime-sniff)  
and related changes to core HTTP requirements
IDNABIS:  Discussing what mapping or user assistance might be, along  
with various definitions of "valid" at different points
SIEVE:  SIEVE-in-XML and sieve-include discussions

--- Scanned by M+ Guardian Messaging Firewall ---
Messaging Architects sponsors The Spamhaus Project.