Subject: Re: [apps-discuss] Call for Adoption: draft-masinter-multipart-form-data

From: Dave Cridland <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 19:26:59 -0000

Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:

Colleagues,

Larry Masinter has been developing draft-masinter-multipart-form-data,
to replace RFC2388.  It was supposed to get some agenda time in Berlin
but we ran long (apologies, again, to Larry for that!).  We believe it
qualifies for processing through APPSAWG under our charter and had
some prior discussion on this list in July and August.

This is a call for adoption for doing so.  Please indicate support or
objection on this thread.  We'll make a determination around the end
of this month.

Larry and others, we'd also welcome suggestions for a milestone
month/year for handoff to the IESG.

-MSK, APPSAWG co-chair
_______________________________________________
apps-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss

I'm in favour of adoption, and will commit to reviewing.

I have recently implemented RFC 2388 (client-side) and deployed it
against existing services.

Sent with [inky: <http://inky.com?kme=signature>]