Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-get-off-my-lawn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 06:44:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Standardising Structure in URIs
	Author(s)       : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-get-off-my-lawn-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-09-16

Abstract:
   Sometimes, it is attractive to add features to protocols or
   applications by specifying a particular structure for URIs (or parts
   thereof).  This document cautions against this practice in standards
   (sometimes called "URI Squatting").

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-get-off-my-lawn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-get-off-my-lawn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/