Subject: [apps-discuss] Virtual Bar-BoF for SLIM

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 15:28:31 -0700

I'm sending this message to the Apps-Discuss list, but all discussion 
should take place on the SLIM list.

I've created a Doodle poll to set a time and date for a virtual 
Bar-BoF for SLIM.

To follow up on the SLIM face-to-face discussion in Dallas, this 
virtual bar-BoF provides an opportunity for further discussion with a 
goal of gaining consensus on moving forward with a charter.

In particular:
    (1) Are there objections to the current proposed charter wording, 
or is it acceptable?
    (2) Are there objections to moving forward on this basis?

Please participate in the Doodle poll to select the time/date, and 
then in the virtual Bar-BoF.

http://doodle.com/ryuai9ieqxi7hue2

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
Most people and their lazy, conventional ways of thinking wear
down our childlike thinking powers over time. And we help them.
                               --Marco Marsan, from 'Think Naked'