Subject: [apps-discuss] RFC 7565 on The 'acct' URI Scheme

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 08:42:02 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7565

        Title:      The 'acct' URI Scheme 
        Author:     P. Saint-Andre
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 18244
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-appsawg-acct-uri-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7565

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7565

This document defines the 'acct' Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
scheme as a way to identify a user's account at a service provider,
irrespective of the particular protocols that can be used to interact
with the account.

This document is a product of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC