Subject: [apps-discuss] Stephen Farrell's No Objection on draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc7001bis-09: (with COMMENT)

From: "Stephen Farrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 02:21:43 -0700

Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc7001bis-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc7001bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Based on the diff [1] from 7001, I've no objection. Thanks for
ensuring that that diff was useful for this review. (Or else
I'm glad we were lucky - it really speeds things up for me:-)

[1]
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=rfc7001&url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc7001bis-09