Subject: [apps-discuss] new draft

From: "Cristian F. Perez Monte" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 21:32:16 -0300

Hi all,

Recently, I submitted a new draft , draft-appsawg-perez-sdcp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-appsawg-perez-sdcp/?include_text=1

I hope your suggestions and comments. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Cristian

PS: The draft name should be draft-perez-appsawg-sdcp-00. I will fix this
error as soon as possible.

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 21:10:04 -0700

> error as soon as possible.

I believe that this is still the general ART area discussion list, and so
this is the right forum to talk about it.  Given the name you chose for the
draft, however, please note that APPSAWG is in the process of shutting down
and will not be accepting any new documents for processing.

-MSK, APPSAWG chair

---

From: "Cristian F. Perez Monte" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 22:36:24 -0300

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 1:10 AM, Murray S. Kucherawy <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 5:32 PM, Cristian F. Perez Monte <[email-masked]
> > wrote:
>

Thank you very much!