Subject: [arch-d] Next Generation Networks

From: Guillaume FORTAINE <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 03:19:56 +0100

Misters,

Happy New year to you :) !

Let me introduce myself : Guillaume FORTAINE, French engineer in informatics.

I found your research projects because I am currently researching people with 
a strong background in Networking. I would want to start a project to develop 
a new standard a la 802.20 but without repeating/or correcting the past error 
from IPv6 ( included in MAC/PHY layer of 802.20).

Dr. Jose Morales Barroso from L&M Data Communications
 sent me this link andI believe of interest for you the following paper, 
presented at the last eChallenges Conference:

    http://www.lmdata.es/uets/eChallenges-e2006-uets-paper.pdf

To quote :

"Your comments are welcomed."

I look forward to your answer,

Best Regards,

          Guillaume

_______________________________________________
Architecture-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/architecture-discuss