Subject: Re: [arch-d] Use of IPv6 Addressing for QoS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 03:44:12 EST

It sounds like OSPF-MT (mt = multi topologies), doesn't it?
 
Heiner
 
In einer eMail vom 31.01.2007 06:14:19 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt  
[email-masked]:

There  are examples today in the v4 world of 'seperate networks' for  
voice,  video, data... how is that different than the proposed v6  
networks  above? It seems perfectly fine (to me atleast) that people  
might  want to make a 'seperate network' for voice, video, private-ip- 
data ....  should we actively work to thwart that? would it do any  
good?  Perhaps they have more than a managable (in a v4 sense) number  
of  managed endpoints to deal with and v6 seems like it'd give them   
management headroom?

_______________________________________________
Architecture-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/architecture-discuss