Subject: [armd] FW: Draft Minutes of IETF80 ARMD session

From: Benson Schliesser <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 20:46:22 -0500

Randy was kind enough to provide text updating the minutes.  Please see his
email, forwarded with permission below:

Cheers,
-Benson

------ Forwarded Message
From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 10:25:36 +0900
To: Benson Schliesser <[email-masked]>
Cc: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>, Linda Dunbar <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: FW: [armd] Draft Minutes of IETF80 ARMD session

as benson guessed, i do not read the armd list

>> I think you missed a very important point that Randy made.
>> This effort should be run by operators and not vendors.

correct

> Thanks, Dino.  I agree that some of Randy's comments are missing.
> However I¹m personally loathe to put words in Randy¹s mouth.  ;)

lots of other people do :)

> Perhaps somebody (preferably Randy himself) will propose an update
> (text) for the minutes?

i request the minutes be ammended as follows to show that i said:

  this effort should be run by operators and not vendors

  and particularly not a single vendor whose presentations dominated the
  meeting and who described a broken implementation as an excuse for
  more work

  the wg is a poor excuse for huawei to get an overly-ambitious person
  to a wg chairship

randy

------ End of Forwarded Message