Subject: [armd] I-D Action: draft-ietf-armd-problem-statement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 11:10:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Address Resolution for Massive numbers of hosts in the Data center Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Problem Statement for ARMD
	Author(s)       : Thomas Narten
                          Manish Karir
                          Ian Foo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-armd-problem-statement-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-02-21

   This document examines issues related to the massive scaling of data
   centers.  Our initial scope is relatively narrow.  Specifically, we
   focus on address resolution (ARP and ND) within the data center.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-armd-problem-statement-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-armd-problem-statement-01.txt