Subject: [armd] ARMD Problem Statement Draft

From: T Sridhar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 18:32:47 -0700

I support this version of the draft.

Thanks

Sridhar

   - *From*: Linda Dunbar <linda.dunbar at
huawei.com<[email-masked]>
   - *To*: "armd at ietf.org <[email-masked]>" <armd at
ietf.org<[email-masked]>
   - *Cc*: Ron Bonica <ron at bonica.org <[email-masked]>>
   - *Date*: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 14:44:21 +0000
   - *List-id*: "Discussion of issues associated with large amount of
   virtual machines being introduced in data centers and virtual hosts
   introduced by Cloud Computing." <armd.ietf.org>

 ------------------------------

Dear ARMD Participants -

This message begins a two week WG Last Call for
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-armd-problem-statement/, ending
on 10-July-2012.

This draft addressed the comments received from last WGLC
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/armd/current/msg00443.html

Please respond to the ARMD mailing list with any statements of approval or
disapproval, along with any additional comments that might explain your
position. Also, if any ARMD participant is aware of IPR associated with
this draft, please inform the mailing list and/or the ARMD chairs.

Cheers, (sorry for the wrong wording in the previous announcement)

Linda & Benson