Subject: [Asdf] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on charter-ietf-asdf-00-03: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2020 06:29:34 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-asdf-00-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-asdf/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Thing-to-Thing Research Group (T2TRG) and its WISHI program
can be instrumental in engaging researchers and other SDOs in this space,
such as W3C Web of Things, which is working on Thing Description
Templates and related specifications."

This seems like a strange note to have in the charter for ASDF, as it is not
about ASDF. I would suggest reframing this to talk about the expected
interaction between ASDF and T2TRG rather than having an independent
endorsement of T2TRG.