Subject: [Asdf] A Semantic Definition Format for Data and Interactions of Things (asdf) WG Virtual Meeting: 2020-11-02

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 13:57:32 -0700

The A Semantic Definition Format for Data and Interactions of Things (asdf) WG will hold
a virtual interim meeting on 2020-11-02 from 18:00 to 19:00 UTC.

Agenda:
(No agenda submitted)

Information about remote participation:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m453af1f5a6ea01ce51f802bbcca6a0ca

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 21:08:35 -0400

> (No agenda submitted)

Hi, please plan for a 90minute meeting.  My typo.
The agenda has been posted at:
     https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2020-asdf-01/session/asdf
and: https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/asdf-working-group-notes/blob/main/agendas/2020-11-02-agenda.md
     (Pull requests welcome)

Niklas and Michael.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )
           Sandelman Software Works Inc, Ottawa and Worldwide