Subject: Re: [Asdf] ASDF "hallway meeting" 2020-10-12

From: Niklas Widell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 20:22:34 +0000

Hi,
Gentle reminder for the first ASDF tomorrow Monday 2020-10-12 1300UTC.
Cheers,
Niklas

On 2020-09-30, 17:25, "ASDF on behalf of Niklas Widell" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> on behalf of niklas.widell=[email-masked]<mailto:niklas.widell=[email-masked]>> wrote:

# 2020-10-12 planned ASDF "hallway meeting"

We hope to have the ASDF WG established by early October 2020. At that point,
we'll need to wait for another two weeks until we can have an official
interim meeting, where we can make official decisions such as adopting
a draft (to be confirmed on the mailing list, as always).

So, to get a running start, we plan to have a "hallway" (unofficial) meeting
to do some planning and preparing on October 12th.

Time: 2020-10-12, 1300-1430Z
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=ASDF+%22hallway+meeting%22&iso=20201012T13&ah=1&am=30

(Slightly outdated) 26-minute video tutorial that is recommended for preparation
if you haven't looked at SDF yet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTrqa5jYVKo

Agenda is not yet nailed down, but might include:

* Note Well https://www.ietf.org/about/note-well/

* Introductions

* Background and minitutorial, Q&A about background

* Structuring work on SDF 1.1

    * Limitations of SDF 1.0

    * Approaches for addressing them

    * Prioritizing for SDF 1.1

For this meeting, we will use the T2TRG webex, see below

Cheers,

Michael and Niklas

Thing-to-Thing Research Group invites you to join this Webex meeting.

Meeting number (access code): 171 949 6986

Meeting password: converged

Monday, 12. October 2020
13:00  |  (UTC+00:00) Monrovia, Reykjavik  |  1 hr 30 mins

Join meeting

Tap to join from aASDF WG pre-interim "hallway meeting"

When: Monday, 12 October 2020 at 15:00 – 16:30.

Location: https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m08ade901e8366aa02ff196f479de8e0a
mobile device (attendees only)+1-650-479-3208,,1719496986## Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Join by phone

1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Join from a video system or application

Dial [email-masked]

You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business

Dial [email-masked]

Need help? Go to http://help.webex.com