Subject: [Asdf] WG plan to adopt of draft-onedm-t2trg-sdf

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 09:37:24 -0400

Our charter calls out draft-onedm-t2trg-sdf as the basis for our work.
The chairs intend to adopt this document on November 2.

Adoption of the document does not imply that we will publish it
as if, or in any form.  (No endorsement is implied)

Adoption implies that this is the basis for the work, and transfers editorial
control to the WG (and the IETF).

We are asking for substantive objections to the current state of the
document and the chosen editors (Michael Koster and Carsten Bormann)

Objections might be in the form of:
   - there is a better basis for this work
   - I'm aware of IPR (X) which has not been disclosed, and/or is incompatible with
     the IETF
   - the chosen editors will not be acceptable

If you have editorial comments on the document, they are always welcome.

Once adopted the github repo will move to https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/

Niklas and Michael.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )
           Sandelman Software Works Inc, Ottawa and Worldwide