Subject: [atoca] Meeting agenda

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 14:36:59 -0700

As it currently stands, the ATOCA agenda is:

If you wish to correct this, perhaps by suggesting additions, please
let the chairs know.  If we determine that there is no interest in
meeting this time, we can allow the secretariat to free the slot
(1730-1830 Thursday) for other working groups.

---

From: "Richard L. Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 18:41:50 -0400

Hey Martin,

Matt and I did do a revision of draft-barnes-atoca-meta, if there's any interest in discussing it.
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barnes-atoca-meta-03>

--Richard

On Jul 11, 2012, at 5:36 PM, Martin Thomson wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> atoca mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/atoca