Subject: [atoca] Meeting minutes (draft)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 09:26:35 -0700

Based on Robin's notes [1] (thanks Robin) and my own recollection of
the meeting, here are the minutes.

--

The chairs broached the issue of closing, freezing or adjusting the
scope of the working group.

Richard Barnes showed a proposed plan for the working group.  Brian
Rosen expressed concerns with some of the specifics of the plan.

A number of people expressed skepticism about the continued viability
and relevance of the working group.

Strong commitments to perform work (including draft submission) from
the following people:
Richard Barnes
Matt Lepinski
Brian Rosen
Hannes Tschofenig

Commitments to review work and provide mailing list feedback from:
Roger Marshall
Robin Wilton
Matt Miller

(Apologies if I missed someone, effusive apologies if your name
appears here and it should not.  Please let me know either way.)

The working group chairs and area director will assess the feedback
provided during the meeting and propose a plan to the working group in
the next two weeks.

--
[1] https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=B3CBDA49A25BB9DC!148&authkey=!AK5xQM6p3RWVxAs

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 16:19:09 -0700

Minutes have been uploaded.  This chance to correct the record or to
avoid work has lapsed.