Subject: My Dear Good Friend,

From: "Mr.Mike Denis." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 00:50:30 -0000 (GMT)

My Dear Good Friend,

How are you and your work? i really believe everything is moving very well.I
hope this mail meets you in a good and perfect

condition,i'm soo happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund
transferred to  INDIA Account with the cooperation

 of a new partner from INDIA who is an international businessman who later
assist me in financialand make the transaction

goes successfully into his account in the INDIA.

Presently I'm in India now for an investment projects with my own share of the
total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your

past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite
that it failed us some how.Now i want to proof to

you the kind of human being i am, I want to let you know that without you i
would have not achieve this great success,

therefore i don't think i will forget you just like that after all your hard
effort because you really help me alot despite

that you and i did not finish the business.

On my way traveling to INDIA, i drop ATM CARD total sum of $2.500.000.00 To
Mr.Mike Denis who is  Management of UPS Security

Company as your compensation and my appreciation for all the past efforts and
attempts to assist me in this matter. I

appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

You have to  contact him his in BENIN REP  with your Full Contact informations
so that they can deliver your Card to your

designated  address without any delay.Here is the information they need from
you Like i stated earlier, The delivery charges

has been paid and re-activation fee  and the delivery of your ATM Card I paid
it  because the ATM Card 8119

but i did not  pay their official keeping fees since they refused.They refused
and the reason is that they do not know when

you are going to contact them and dumurrage might have increase.They told me
that their keeping fees is per day and i

deposited it on Monday this week.Below is their Contact Informations:

Contact Person: Mr.Mike Denis.
Email:([email-masked])

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy
together after all the suffering at that time.

at the moment, I am very busy here in INDIA
because with the investment projects

With Best Regards and Wishes
Barr.Christopher Chamberlain