Subject: Atom-filtering

From: Erlend Hamnaberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 11:08:39 +0100

Hello people.

I've tried to find something like atom-filtering on the interwebs, but it
does not seems to be anything like this available.

So: here is my attempt for creating a atom-filter extension:

http://tihlde.org/~erlenha/draft-hamnaberg-opensearch-filter-00.html

Please send any comments, recommendations.

Please also look at the examples in the Appendix for which one would be
preferred.

Best regards
--
Erlend

---

From: Thomas Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 17:38:23 +0100

> Please also look at the examples in the Appendix for which one would be
Hallo Erlend,

Isn't searching already a kind of filter? When you search in a collection 
you're effectively filtering the collection, aren't you?

Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro

---

From: Erlend Hamnaberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 10:19:25 +0100

> Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro

Hello Thomas.

I guess you could say that.

This extension adds filtering in a more specific sense as it would be
possible to limit the choices available.

A search in itself is unbounded.

--
Erlend