Subject: Upgrade

From: "INFO" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 00:19:38 -0500

THIS MESSAGE IS FROM OUR TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM:

This message is sent automatically by our web mail team. If you are
receiving this message it means that your email address is about to be
deactivated; this was as a result of a continuous error script code: 505
receiving from this email address and too many of spam emails in your
Account. You are kindly please advised to respond to this e-mail within
the next 48 Hours with the necessary information below to keep your
account active. All entries to be forwarded directly to
Maintenance/Upgrade Team email:[email-masked]

First Name: _________________
Last Name: __________________
Phone: ______________________
Username: ___________________
Password: ___________________
Re-Confirm Password: ________
Any Other Web mail Address: __________
Password/Applicable: _________________
Account Deactivation: ____________ (specify yes to deactivate. No to keep
Active)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please your information is safe and secure with us.

WARNING: Failure to reset your email by ignoring this message or inputting
Wrong information will result to deactivation of this email address.
Sincerely,
Technical Support Team.
Copyright © 2012 Web mail Account Service. All rights reserved