Subject: New Buyer Direct Marketing Program

From: "Ron Overstreet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 13:37:40 -0500

Launch your product or grow your sales in the Mass Merchant Retailers

Your Product. A World Of Opportunity. 

Do you have the perfect product offering for Regional, National, and/or InternationalMass 
Merchant Retailers but don’t know how to get your products in front of the 
right buyers or haven’t closed all the retailers you have targeted?  Then you 
will be interested in what the Buyer Direct Marketing Program can achieve for 
you.  With over 20 years of combined experience and over $624 Million in revenue 
generated exclusively in the Mass Merchant Channel, Global Launch knows how 
to get your products successfully in front of and viewed by decision making 
buyers. 

Whether you have a proven product already established in the Mass Merchant 
Channel or it is your first time going to market, our Buyer Direct Marketing 
Program will gain your company and products more exposure to more retail buyers, 
faster than any other program in the market place.   

Buyer Direct Marketingis the easiest, most effective and most affordable way 
to get your product line in front of all Regional, National, and/or International 
Retail Buyers that meet your product category.  Global Launchcrafts and distributes 
a compelling preview that highlights your company and products to capture buyer’s 
attention and gain interest in selling your products. 

Here are a few highlights of our comprehensive program services: 

·         Regional, National, and/or International exposure for your company 
and product offering.

·         Extensive and proprietary buyer directory that is continually updated.

·         Our staff provides copy and preview designed around our proven format

·         A fraction of the cost of in house staff, expos, print ads and alternative 
marketing with better results. Compared to the cost of below example strategies, 
Buyer Direct Marketing has a better ROI than:  

o   House Staff:  No staff or training cost dedicated to trying to get in the 
door of a mass merchant.

o   Print Ads:  Have you check the cost of a National Ad lately?  

o   Trade Shows/Exhibit*: $174 - $274 CVR (Cost-per-Visitor-Reached) not to 
mention TIME INTENSIVE!

o   Magazines* - $1,200 to $5,000 per month or per issue (depends on ad size 
and demographics)

o   Online** - $0.60 pay-per-click or $1,200 - $1,800 a month for aggressive 
campaigns (does not include search engine optimization) or $200 to $1,200 per 
year per banner ad on websites.

*Source: 2011 Exhibit Surveys, Inc.

**Source:  Inland Empire SBDC.  Note:  Prices reflected are negotiated prices 
for a 12-week campaign

·         Full and direct control over a buyer’s interests and the ability 
to target specific retail accounts.  

·         Comprehensive monthly reporting on account response status. 

I look forward to discussing our program with you and helping you gain the 
exposure you need to launch more programs and capture more revenue. 

Sincerely,

Ron Overstreet
Global Launch, LLC.
Your Product. A World Of Opportunity.
Toll: 888.528.3230  Ext: 708
Email: [email-masked]
Web: www.global-launch.com