Subject: [Autoconf] Initial Autoconf Agenda

From: Thomas Clausen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 14:57:53 +0100

Dear all,

An initial AUTOCONF wg agenda has been uploaded to the ietf.org WWW- 
site:

	http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07mar/agenda/autoconf.txt

The main focus is to finalise the architecture I-D and the PS I-D, so  
good time is allocated to this.

There's a slot for "Other related I-Ds and announcements" where it is  
possible to make brief announcements or presentations of related  
activities and I-Ds -- please contact the chairs if you have anything  
to add here, and the agenda will be updated accordingly.

In order to be productive at the meeting, I urge you all (regardless  
of if you will be in Prague or not) to carefully review the I-Ds  
being discussed, and to provide your comments, feedback and  
suggestions on the list prior to the meeting.  Should you happen  
agree to the content of the I-Ds, then please do speak up also -- it  
makes it easier to estimate how the wg thinks about the documents.

Reminder: we need two minute takers and two jabber scribes for the  
meeting. I'd like to take this chance to ask for volunteers.....

Thanks,

Thomas

-- 
Thomas Clausen
[email-masked]
http://www.lix.polytechnique.fr/Labo/Thomas.Clausen/
http://www.lix.polytechnique.fr/hipercom/

_______________________________________________
Autoconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/autoconf