Subject: [Autoconf] Suggestions for updating draft-bernardos-manet-autoconf-survey

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 16:39:00 +0100

Hi all,

	Today at AUTOCONF WG session I announced my intention to update the
solutions survey I-D I'm co-author of. Since the WG will soon start
(hopefully ;->) to look at the solution space, I think it might be
useful to have an overall overview of what already proposed solutions
are addressing and how (to identify pieces of work that may fit/help in
the design of the AUTOCONF solutions we are starting to target at). From
the feedback I obtained from the ML, it seems that people are positive
in updating the survey I-D.

	Therefore, I'd kindly ask for comments suggestions that may improve the
way solutions are described in the draft, and possible aspects that you
think the survey draft should take into account to help in a better way
for the objectives of the charter. I've already received some valuable
feedback, please don't hesitate posting your comments/suggestions on the
ML.

	Thanks!

	Carlos

-- 
¡ASÓCIATE! Gratis para estudiantes  http://www.telematica.ws
 Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano     http://www.netcoms.net
 GPG FP: BFF1 7C7A 6AA7 BCE3 885A  4DF1 ED0C 5952 BF89 B974

_______________________________________________
Autoconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/autoconf