Subject: [Autoconf] FW: I-D Action:draft-templin-autoconf-dhcp-09.txt

From: "Templin, Fred L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 17:17:54 -0700

FYI, a new version of this draft is available for comment
(see below). Change log is as follows:

  Changes from -08 to -09:

   o  Introduced the term "VET".

   o  Changed address delegation language to speak of "MNBR-aggregated"
      instead of global/local.

   o  Updated figures 1-3.

   o  Explained why a MANET interface is "neutral".

   o  Removed DHCPv4 "MLA Address option".  Now, MNBRs can only be
      DHCPv4 servers; not relays.

Fred
[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 4:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-templin-autoconf-dhcp-09.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : MANET Autoconfiguration
	Author(s)       : F. Templin, et al.
	Filename        : draft-templin-autoconf-dhcp-09.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2007-09-25

Mobile Ad-hoc Networks (MANETs) connect routers on links with
asymmetric reachability characteristics, and may also connect to
other networks including the Internet.  Routers in MANETs must have a
way to automatically provision IP addresses/prefixes and other
information.  This document specifies mechanisms for MANET
autoconfiguration; both IPv4 and IPv6 are discussed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-autoconf-dhcp-09.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-templin-autoconf-dhcp-09.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-templin-autoconf-dhcp-09.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
Autoconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/autoconf