Subject: [Autoconf] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-bernardos-autoconf-solution-space-00.txt]

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 12:01:19 +0100

Hi all,

	We have recently submitted a draft, analysing the solution space for
the ad hoc IP autoconfiguration problem, based on the problem statement
draft and the MANET architecture draft.

	We think this document may be of interest for the WG. Comments would be
highly appreciated.

	Thanks a lot,

	María, Hassnaa and Carlos

-- 
¡ASÓCIATE! Gratis para estudiantes  http://www.telematica.ws
 Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano     http://www.netcoms.net
 GPG FP: D29B 0A6A 639A A561 93CA  4D55 35DC BA4D D170 4F67

Subject: I-D Action:draft-bernardos-autoconf-solution-space-00.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 06:50:02 -0500
List-Id: i-d-announce.ietf.org

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Ad-Hoc IP Autoconfiguration Solution Space Analysis
	Author(s)       : C. Bernardos, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bernardos-autoconf-solution-space-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2007-11-12

This draft aims at analysing the solution space for the ad hoc IP
autoconfiguration problem, based on the problem statement draft and
the MANET architecture draft.  Some evaluation considerations, are
also taken into account.  This draft classifies, at a generic level,
the solution space of the possible approaches that could be followed
to solve the IPv6 autoconfiguration for MANETs problem.  The various
approaches of IPv6 autoconfiguration for MANETs are illustrated, and
the benefits and tradeoffs in different aspects of IPv6
autoconfiguration are explored.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bernardos-autoconf-solution-space-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-bernardos-autoconf-solution-space-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bernardos-autoconf-solution-space-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
_______________________________________________
Autoconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/autoconf