Subject: [Autoconf] New peronal ID: draft-boot-autoconf-nemo4manet-00.txt

From: "Teco Boot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 21:56:12 +0100

Hi all,

I submitted an I-D which describes a complete solution for Autoconf.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boot-autoconf-nemo4manet-00.txt
Please read / review, comments are welcome.
I could process some comments before Vancouver (cut-off -01 version:
November 19th).

Teco.

Internet-Draft       NEMO for Mobile Ad-hoc Networks       November 2007

Abstract

   Mobile Ad-hoc Networks could be attached to a fixed infrastructure
   network, like the Internet.  This document specifies a mechanism for
   Border Router discovery and utilization.  It provides facilities for
   choosing the best Border Router, configuring IP addresses needed for
   using the selected Border Router and providing a path to the selected
   Border Router.  Seamless transition to alternate Border Routers is
   provided.  When mobile nodes in the MANET make use of Mobile IP or
   NEMO (NEtwork MObility), session continuity is provided.  NEMO for
   MANET is based on NEMO, which utilizes IPv6 mobility support.  The
   NEMO basic support protocol can easily be enhanced to support IPv4,
   which provides IPv4 support by NEMO for MANET.

_______________________________________________
Autoconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/autoconf