Subject: [Autoconf] Progress of draft-ietf-autoconf-problem-statement

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 13:56:16 +0100

Hi folks,

	I'd like to know about the progress and current status of
draft-ietf-autoconf-problem-statement. I think we agreed in Vancouver to
make an effort to have a new version of the document ready in a few
weeks after the meeting, so we can push the work forward before
Philadelphia. Can the authors update the WG with the status and when the
new version is expected to be released?

	Thanks a lot.

	Carlos

P.S. BTW, I tried to verify what was agreed in Vancouver in the meeting
proceedings, but I was not able to find the minutes, are they available
somewhere?
-- 
¡ASÓCIATE! Gratis para estudiantes  http://www.telematica.ws
 Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano     http://www.netcoms.net
 GPG FP: D29B 0A6A 639A A561 93CA  4D55 35DC BA4D D170 4F67
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  WEEDEV 2008: 1st Workshop on Experimental Evaluation and
        Deployment Experiences on Vehicular networks
                  http://www.weedev.org/
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
_______________________________________________
Autoconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/autoconf

---

From: Shubhranshu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 14:23:23 +0530

Hello Carlos, All

Based on my discussion among the authors, my sense is we'll have new
version out by this week. Authors are trying to make sure that the new
version captures what was discussed and agreed during the Vancouver
meeting.

IETF-70 Meeting minutes is available at
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/autoconf/minutes?item=minutes70.html . Please
let the list or the chairs know if you have any fixes.

- Shubhranshu

---

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 22:48:46 +0100

Hi Shubranshu,

> version captures what was discussed and agreed during the Vancouver

	Sounds good. Looking forward to reading it.

> let the list or the chairs know if you have any fixes.

	OK, when I sent the e-mail the minutes seem not to be available at the
meeting proceedings, but now they are. Seem good to me. Thanks!