Subject: [avtext] Call for Agenda Time Request for Prague

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 17:05:51 +0100

WG participants

We would appreciate as early as possible to learn how many topics
requiring WG discussion we can expect. So if you already now know that
you have something that should be discussed at the first AVText WG
meeting please send us chairs your request for agenda time.

In the request please included:

Title of Agenda Slot:
Relevant I-Ds:
Presenter:
Requested amount of time:
Intended usage of agenda slot:

We will first provide time for WG items, then any individual
contribution. We will also consider the intended usage and premier
things meeting our existing milestones and concluding open issues.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund
AVText Chair.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------