Subject: [avtext] WG adaptation of ID for Considerations for RAMS Scenarios

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:46:08 +0100

The WG has a milestone:

Jun 2011 Submit Considerations for RAMS Scenarios for Informational

To the WG chairs knowledge the only source material we have to meet this
milestone is the following individual draft:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-begen-avtext-rams-scenarios/

This is a WG consensus call to adopt the above Internet Draft as
baseline text for this milestone. At this stage the text does not have
to be regarded perfect, the question is more "Does this text form a
better basis for completing the work in the working group that some text
yet to be submitted?"

While the prime intention of this call is to adopt the entire text of
the individual draft, if you consider that some of the text is
appropriate, but that some of the text does not form a reasonable start
for the work, then please indicate that text and we will make a separate
call on it (and adopt the rest).

Please respond by Sunday 27th of March 2011 with your positions.

Best Regards

Magnus Westerlund
AVTExt Chair

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------