Subject: [avtext] Confirming WG consensus on draft-xia-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-00

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 16:59:50 -0400

WG,

In todays AVTEXT WG session we had some discussion on the way forward
for the splicing solution. We did ask two consensus questions.

There was consensus to use mixer in user detectable case.

There was consensus to use mixer also in the user non-detectable case.

In other words using mixers in all cases of splicing.

This email is to confirm this WG consensus decision please provide any
comments within 2 weeks.

Magnus Westerlund
WG Chair

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------