Subject: [avtext] WGLC for draft-ietf-avtext-mixer-to-client-audio-level-03

From: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 16:23:43 +0200

(As WG cochair)

This is to announce a Working Group Last Call on 

draft-ietf-avtext-mixer-to-client-audio-level-03

(Do note this is two parallel calls on two related drafts)

Please review and supply comments by Wednesday 20th July 2011.

It is helpful if you make some attempt to categorise uour comments, e.g. Major, Minor technical, Editorial.

If you review the document and find no issue with the current version, then it is helpful to send a mail to the WG chairs saying so as this helps us assess the level of review.

Regards

Keith

P.S. The intent is to allow any identified show stoppers to be discussed at the face to face in Quebec, so the earlier such comments are made the better.

---

From: "Kevin P. Fleming" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 17:18:30 -0500

> If you review the document and find no issue with the current version, then it is helpful to send a mail to the WG chairs saying so as this helps us assess the level of review.

Editorial:

Paragraph 1 of Section 3: no comma necessary after "More advanced 
mechanisms"

Paragraph 2 of Section 4 - "using the one or the two-byte header" seems 
to be a bit hard to parse. Maybe "using either the one-byte or the 
two-byte header format" would be better?

Paragraph 3 of Section 4 - 'adn' should be 'and'

Paragraph 4 of Section 4 - 'noice' should be 'noise'

-- 
Kevin P. Fleming
Digium, Inc. | Director of Software Technologies
Jabber: [email-masked] | SIP: [email-masked] | Skype: kpfleming
445 Jan Davis Drive NW - Huntsville, AL 35806 - USA
Check us out at www.digium.com & www.asterisk.org

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 16:38:53 +0200

Hi,

I have reviewed this version and I think it is in good shape and ready
for publication. I have one editorial comment.

1. Editorial Section 4.
       0                   1                   2                   3
       0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1
       +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
       |  ID   |  len=2  |0|  level 1    |0|  level 2    |0|  level 3  |
       +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

The bit numbering isn't aligned and I guess that may have helped masking
an issue in that the ID+Len fields are 9 bits, and that level 3 is only 6.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------