Subject: [avtext] WG adoption of draft-xia-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-01

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 15:24:15 +0200

WG,

There was WG consensus to go with RTP Mixer as the basis for splicing
and draft-xia-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-01 has been updated to focus on
mixing. We also have a milestone for an Informational WG document on
splicing.

Thus it appears to use chairs that this is a suitable point in time to
adopt a WG document for this milestone. So the question to the WG is if
thinks the WG shall adopt draft-xia-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-01 as a WG
document to meet the milestone:

Dec 2011 	Content splicing for RTP sessions as Informational

Please indicate your opinion. If you have issues or comments on the
direction of the document, please provide them for discussion.

Please provide any feedback no later than 20th September.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 08:41:14 +0300

Hi,
I support adopting draft-xia-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-01 as the initial
document to meet the milestone

I will help with reviewing this work.

Thanks
Roni Even

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
> Behalf Of Magnus Westerlund
> Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 4:24 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [avtext] WG adoption of draft-xia-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-01
> 
> WG,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> avtext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avtext

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 22:32:54 +0100

> Please provide any feedback no later than 20th September.

This draft is a reasonable starting point, and we don't have any other proposals, so I support adopting this.

-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 11:34:34 +0200

Hi,

Any more comments before I conclude the call tomorrow?

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 10:31:30 +0200

WG,

As no one has spoken against adopting this document and it being the
only candidate I hereby declare it as adopted as WG document.

Authors please resubmit it as draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-00

Cheers

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund