Subject: [avtext] WG last call: draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-02

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 17:11:31 +0800

WG,

In todays WG meeting I announced the start of a 3 week WG last call that
ends on the 7th of December. The WG last call is for "Content Splicing
for RTP Sessions"
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-for-rtp/
with the intended status of Informational RFC

Please review and provide comments, even if it is just to say I read it
and I found no issues with the document.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------