Subject: [avtext] IPR disclosures on draft-westerlund-avtext-rtcp-sdes-srcname-00 and draft-westerlund-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-00

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 10:36:58 +0800

WG,

I have realized that I forgot to be explicit about the IPR disclosures
on the drafts in the presentations. I am sorry about this, please review
these disclosures.

RTP Media Stream Pause and Resume
draft-westerlund-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-00
IPR Disclosure:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1641/

RTCP SDES Item SRCNAME to Label Individual Sources
draft-westerlund-avtext-rtcp-sdes-srcname-00
IPR Disclosure
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1638/

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------