Subject: [avtext] AVTEXT Agenda IETF 82

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 11:41:40 +0100

Wg,

We have just posted a WG session agenda for IETF 82. If there is any
questions or late requests please contact the chairs.

Audio/Video Transport Extensions (avtext)
======================================================================

Chairs: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
        Keith Drage       <[email-masked]>

Agenda IETF 82, Taipei

15:10 - 16:10 WEDNESDAY, November 16, 2011. Room: 101C
----------------------------------------------------------------------
15:10 AVTEXT Status Update                   	          (Chairs, 10)

15:20 IEEE 1588/802.1AS Synchronisation for RTP Streams (Williams, 15)
      draft-williams-avtext-avbsync-02

15:35 RTCP SDES Item SRCNAME to Label Individual Sources  (Magnus, 15)
      draft-westerlund-avtext-rtcp-sdes-srcname-00

15:20 RTP Media Stream Pause and Resume                   (Magnus, 20)

16:10 End

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 11:43:30 +0100

WG,

Corrected version:

Agenda IETF 82, Taipei

15:20 RTP Media Stream Pause and Resume                   (Magnus, 20)
      draft-westerlund-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-00

16:10 End

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 11:45:12 +0100

Well,

The once more corrected and in the future correct version can be
retrieved from here:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/82/agenda/avtext.txt

Cheers

On 2011-11-01 11:43, Magnus Westerlund wrote:
> 15:50 RTP Media Stream Pause and Resume                   (Magnus, 20)

-- 

Magnus Westerlund