Subject: [avtext] AVTEXT agenda requests for Paris

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 08:53:49 +0100

WG,

If you want to request an agenda slot for the AVTEXT WG session in
Paris, please send us chairs as soon as possible a response to this
message indicating the below information:

Subject:
Any related drafts:
Amount of time requested:
Who is the presenter:

Please send the request no later than the 12th of March

Thanks

Magnus Westerlund
(as WG chair)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------