Subject: [avtext] Call for editor on "Support for multiple clock rates in an RTP session"

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 11:43:41 +0100

WG,

The current author of "Support for multiple clock rates in an RTP
session" (draft-ietf-avtext-multiple-clock-rates-02) Marc Petit-Huguenin
will be unable to continue his work on this document. We thank him for
all his work so far.

Thus we are looking for an editor that can help complete any remaining
work on this document. If you are willing to volunteer please send us
chairs a response to this email.

Regards

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Glen Zorn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 19:41:51 +0700

> chairs a response to this email.

I'll be happy to do it.

> _______________________________________________
> avtext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avtext

---

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 09:59:15 +0800

Hi,
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Magnus Westerlund" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 6:43 PM
Subject: [avtext] Call for editor on "Support for multiple clock rates in anRTP session"

WG,

[Qin]: It's an interesting work and I can do  this.

Regards

Magnus Westerlund

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 17:52:52 +0200

WG,

Thanks to all that volunteered. We chairs have picked Glen Zorn as the
future editor of the draft-ietf-avtext-multiple-clock-rates.

Once more thanks for Marc for his work so far.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

-- 

Magnus Westerlund