Subject: [avtext] Comments on draft-ietf-avtext-multiple-clock-rates-06

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 16:33:50 -0500

Hi,

The two minor issues I have spotted in addition to the table discussion
are the following.

1. Section 4.2, the page currently splits the last formula onto two
pages. That is very unfortunate.

2. Section 4.2:
"   Note that in all the formulas, capture_time is the first instant the
   new timestamp rate is used."

I think "capture_time" should be "capture_start" in the above sentence.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------