Subject: [avtext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 17:41:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Content Splicing for RTP Sessions
	Author(s)       : Jinwei Xia
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-13.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-11-14

Abstract:
   Content splicing is a process that replaces the content of a main
   multimedia stream with other multimedia content, and delivers the
   substitutive multimedia content to the receivers for a period of
   time.  Splicing is commonly used for local advertisement insertion by
   cable operators, replacing a national advertisement content with a
   local advertisement.

   This memo describes some use cases for content splicing and a set of
   requirements for splicing content delivered by RTP.  It provides
   concrete guidelines for how an RTP mixer can be used to handle
   content splicing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-for-rtp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-13

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 10:03:52 +0100

WG,

The discussing AD has removed their discusses and the document has been
approved and moved into the RFC-Editor queue. I promised to give the WG
a possibility to object to the text. Thus please provide any objections
or comments on the changes since the version we sent to the IESG no
later than the 22nd of November.

Changes from version 11 (that existed last week at the meeting until now.)
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-11&difftype=--html&submit=Go!&url2=draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-13

For all changes since 09 (version submitted to IESG the second time):
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-09&difftype=--html&submit=Go!&url2=draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-13

Cheers

Magnus

On 2012-11-15 02:41, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> avtext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avtext
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------