Subject: [avtext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtext-multiple-clock-rates-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 21:50:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Support for Multiple Clock Rates in an RTP Session
	Author(s)       : Marc Petit-Huguenin
                          Glen Zorn
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtext-multiple-clock-rates-09.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-04-21

Abstract:
   This document clarifies the RTP specification when different clock
   rates are used in an RTP session.  It also provides guidance on how
   to interoperate with legacy RTP implementations that use multiple
   clock rates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtext-multiple-clock-rates

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtext-multiple-clock-rates-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtext-multiple-clock-rates-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 09:09:09 +0200

Hi,

This appears to resolve the issues I noted in WG last call.

Thanks

Magnus

On 2013-04-22 06:50, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Glen Zorn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 14:46:38 +0700

> This appears to resolve the issues I noted in WG last call.

So that means that a request to publish will shortly follow, no?

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 11:57:37 +0200

> So that means that a request to publish will shortly follow, no?

As you had me on the To line, that is up to the chairs, which isn't me
any longer. Even if I think that is very reasonable to occur.

Cheers

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

---

From: Glen Zorn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 11:47:50 +0700

On 04/22/2013 04:57 PM, Magnus Westerlund wrote:
> any longer.

Sorry about that!

> Even if I think that is very reasonable to occur.

Thanks!