Subject: [avtext] Last Call: <draft-ietf-avtext-multiple-clock-rates-10.txt> (Support for Multiple Clock Rates in an RTP Session) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 08:16:46 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Audio/Video Transport Extensions
WG (avtext) to consider the following document:
- 'Support for Multiple Clock Rates in an RTP Session'
  <draft-ietf-avtext-multiple-clock-rates-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-10-22. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document clarifies the RTP specification when different clock
   rates are used in an RTP session.  It also provides guidance on how
   to interoperate with legacy RTP implementations that use multiple
   clock rates.  It updates RFC 3550.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtext-multiple-clock-rates/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtext-multiple-clock-rates/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.