Subject: [avtext] 转发: I-D Action: draft-xia-avtext-splicing-notification-02.txt

From: Xiajinwei <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 07:10:44 +0000

Hi all,

I reactivate this draft to 02 version, in which the Lingli Deng from China Mobile is added as co-editor, also adding some editorial changes.

Please find the differences with 01 version from following link：

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?difftype=--hwdiff&url2=draft-xia-avtext-splicing-notification-02.txt

Any comments are very appreciated!

BR
Jinwei

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 [email-masked]
发送时间: 2013年10月17日 14:40
收件人: [email-masked]
主题: I-D Action: draft-xia-avtext-splicing-notification-02.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP/RTCP extension for RTP Splicing Notification
	Author(s)       : Jinwei Xia
                          Rachel Huang
                          Lingli Deng
	Filename        : draft-xia-avtext-splicing-notification-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-10-16

Abstract:
   Content splicing is a process that replaces the content of a main
   multimedia stream with other multimedia content, and delivers the
   substitutive multimedia content to the receivers for a period of
   time. The RTP mixer is designed to handle RTP splicing in [RFC6828],
   but how the RTP mixer knows when to start and end the splicing is
   still unspecified.

   This memo defines two RTP/RTCP extensions to indicate the splicing
   related information to the RTP mixer: an RTP header extension that
   conveys the information in-band and an RTCP packet that conveys the
   information out-of-band.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-avtext-splicing-notification

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-avtext-splicing-notification-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xia-avtext-splicing-notification-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt