Subject: [avtext] AVTExt agenda for IETF 89

From: Jonathan Lennox <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 16:27:26 +0000

This is the proposed agenda for AVTExt for IETF 89.

Please send any comments or requested changes to the chairs, or to the list.

AVTEXT Audio/Video Transport Extensions
=======================================

Tuesday 16:05 - 18:30 (Buckingham)

Note: The meeting of the AVTEXT working group will follow the STRAW
working group.  STRAW is scheduled to meet from 15:20 - 16:05, in the
same room.

The starting time is approximate, so do not rely on a specific time
for where one group finishes and the other starts. If STRAW has some
interesting and constructive discussions, they may carry on a bit
longer.  Conversely, AVTEXT will start as soon as STRAW finishes, and
if that is early, then AVTEXT will make use of the time.

Chairs: Keith Drage / Jonathan Lennox

16:05 Agenda bash and status update (10 min)

      Chairs

      draft-ietf-avtext-multiple-clock-rates-11
      draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-duplication-05

16:15 Taxonomy (60 min)

      Bo Burman

      draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-grouping-taxonomy-01

17:15 RTP Media Stream Pause and Resume (15 min)

      Bo Burman

      draft-westerlund-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-05

17:30 RTP/RTCP extension for RTP Splicing Notification (15 min)

      Roni Even

      draft-xia-avtext-splicing-notification-03

17:45 Close

---

From: Jonathan Lennox <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 17:18:13 +0000

There was a typo in the day in the original message — the AVTExt meeting at IETF 89 is on *Thursday*.  Thanks to Colin Perkins for catching this!

Please send any further comments or requested changes to the chairs, or to the list.

Thurdsay 16:05 - 18:30 (Buckingham)

      Chairs

16:15 Taxonomy (60 min)

      Bo Burman

      Bo Burman

      Roni Even

17:45 Close