Subject: [avtext] Packet stream in draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-grouping-taxonomy-01

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 15:29:30 +0100

Hi,

Currently Section 2.1.10. defines "Packet Stream". I think this is
sufficient terminology within the context of the grouping taxonomy
document. However, I have noticed that when discussing this, I commonly
have to prefix it with RTP to say "RTP packet stream" for it to make sense.

Thus, I wonder if this prefixing with "RTP" should be included in the
document to ensure that it is an official term?

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Gonzalo Salgueiro (gsalguei)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 18:39:50 +0000

This was also a comment recently raised by Paul Jones, so I think it makes sense to make that change throughout the document.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

On Mar 28, 2014, at 10:29 AM, Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> avtext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avtext