Subject: [avtext] Agenda for AVTExt session in Toronto

From: Jonathan Lennox <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 18:49:28 +0000

Here is the proposed agenda for the AVTExt session in Toronto.

Please let the chairs know if you have any suggestions, changes, or additions.

AVTEXT Audio/Video Transport Extensions
=======================================

Tuesday 14:20 - 16:20 (Salon B)

Chairs: Keith Drage / Jonathan Lennox

14:20	Agenda bash and status update (10 min)

      Chairs

      RFC 7160, RFC 7198

14:30	Taxonomy (30 min)

      Bo Burman

      draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-grouping-taxonomy-02

15:00   RTP/RTCP extension for RTP Splicing Notification (10 min)

      Roni Even

      draft-xia-avtext-splicing-notification-03

15:10	RTP Stream Pause / Resume (15 min)

      Bo Burman

      draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-01

15:25	Close