Subject: [avtext] Addition to AVTEXT agenda: header extension/RTCP usage in BUNDLE

From: Jonathan Lennox <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 15:25:58 +0000

Hello, all —

Following today’s discussion in MMUSIC I’ve uploaded an updated version of the AVTEXT agenda, allocating 30 minutes for discussion of header extension/RTCP usage in BUNDLE.

AVTEXT Audio/Video Transport Extensions
=======================================

Tuesday 14:20 - 16:20 (Salon B)

Chairs: Keith Drage / Jonathan Lennox

14:20	Agenda bash and status update (10 min)

      Chairs

      RFC 7160, RFC 7198

14:30	Taxonomy (30 min)

      Bo Burman

      draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-grouping-taxonomy-02

15:00   RTP/RTCP extension for RTP Splicing Notification (10 min)

      Roni Even

      draft-xia-avtext-splicing-notification-03

15:10 Negotiating Media Multiplexing Using SDP: Usage of header	extensions /
	   RTCP (30 min)

      Christer Holmberg

      draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-07 

15:10	RTP Stream Pause / Resume (15 min)

      Bo Burman

      draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-01

15:40	RTP Stream Pause / Resume (15 min)

      Bo Burman

      draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-01

15:55	Close