Subject: [avtext] WGLC for draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-notification-01

From: Jonathan Lennox <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 14:27:08 +0000

This is to announce a 3 week Working Group Last Call for

	draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-notification-01

as proposed standard.

Please review and provide any comments you may have on the document by Tuesday, April 21, 2015. Comments should be sent to the document authors and the AVTEXT WG list. If you review the document but do not have any comments, please send a note to that effect as well.

Please also forward this WGLC call to any other interested parties who may be able to review the draft, asking them to also direct their comments to the authors and the list as above.

Thank you!

         Jonathan (AVTEXT co-chair)

Draft information:

  This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

       Title           : RTP/RTCP extension for RTP Splicing Notification
       Authors         : Jinwei Xia
                         Roni Even
                         Rachel Huang
                         Lingli Deng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-notification-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-12-10

Abstract:
  Content splicing is a process that replaces the content of a main
  multimedia stream with other multimedia content, and delivers the
  substitutive multimedia content to the receivers for a period of
  time. The splicer is designed to handle RTP splicing and needs to
  know when to start and end the splicing.

  This memo defines two RTP/RTCP extensions to indicate the splicing
  related information to the splicer: an RTP header extension that
  conveys the information in-band and an RTCP packet that conveys the
  information out-of-band.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-notification/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-notification-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-notification-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/