Subject: [avtext] Fwd: [ipr-announce] IPR Disclosure Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (publ)'s Statement about IPR related to draft-samuelsson-avtext-rpvi

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 09:40:43 +0100

WG,

For your information Ericsson has now declared its IPR related to
draft-samuelsson-avtext-rpvi. Thus there are three IPR disclosures on
this draft.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Subject: [ipr-announce] IPR Disclosure Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (publ)'s Statement about IPR related to draft-samuelsson-avtext-rpvi
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 15:38:34 -0700
List-Id: For keeping updated on new IETF IPR disclosures <ipr-announce.ietf.org>

Dear Jonatan Samuelsson, Muhammed Coban, Stephan Wenger:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "Reference
Picture Verification Information in the RTP Audio-Visual Profile with Feedback
(AVPF)" (draft-samuelsson-avtext-rpvi) was submitted to the IETF
Secretariat on  and has been posted on the "IETF Page of Intellectual Property
Rights Disclosures" (https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2549/). The title of the
IPR disclosure is "Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (publ)'s Statement about
IPR related to draft-samuelsson-avtext-rpvi"

Thank you

IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
ipr-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipr-announce