Subject: Re: [avtext] Confirmation of consensus: Milestone for, and adoption of, RTP header extension for SDES items

From: "Mo Zanaty (mzanaty)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 19:34:32 +0000

The authors obviously support this. We would like to hear from others, so
we can adopt or adjust the proposal. To remind, BUNDLE is already using
this for MID.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-westerlund-avtext-sdes-hdr-ext

Thanks,
Mo

On 11/11/14, 11:07 PM, Jonathan Lennox <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello, all ‹

In the working group session today, we had strong consensus to create a
milestone for an RTP header extension for SDES items, and to adopt
draft-westerlund-avtext-sdes-hdr-ext-03 as the starting point for the
working group document.

This is a call for confirmation from the mailing list: for those not in
the meeting (either in the room or remotely), please indicate either your
support or objection to this course of action.

Thanks!

Jonathan Lennox
AVTEXT Co-chair

---

From: Jonathan Lennox <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 20:03:59 +0000

Apologies for letting this drop.  Given the strong consensus in the room and the absence of objection on the mailing list, we’ll request a milestone for this from the A-D.