Subject: Re: [avtext] AVTEXT scheduling for Prague

From: "Mo Zanaty (mzanaty)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 00:50:49 +0000

I would like to request 15 minutes for draft-berger-avtext-framemarking.

S pozdravem,
Mo

On 5/26/15, 4:26 PM, DRAGE, Keith (Keith) <[email-masked]>
wrote:

(As WG co-chair)

We suspect that AVTEXT will need to meet in Prague, but we need to guage
how much time we need, given that we underestimated the amount of proposed
new work last time.

If you are planning on submitting either a new author draft or a revision
of an existing author draft that you think should be discussed, could you
send a mail to the WG chairs as soon as possible. If you want to
communicate the same information to the list, that is also fine.

Do this even if you are only 50% sure that you will do so. We can hammer
out the agenda for unsure requests later.

Regards

Keith
_______________________________________________
avtext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avtext