Subject: [avtext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtext-sdes-hdr-ext-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 11:03:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Header Extension for RTCP Source Description Items
        Authors         : Magnus Westerlund
                          Bo Burman
                          Roni Even
                          Mo Zanaty
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtext-sdes-hdr-ext-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   Source Description (SDES) items are normally transported in RTP
   control protocol (RTCP).  In some cases it can be beneficial to speed
   up the delivery of these items.  Mainly when a new source (SSRC)
   joins an RTP session and the receivers needs this source's identity,
   relation to other sources, or its synchronization context, all of
   which may be fully or partially identified using SDES items.  To
   enable this optimization, this document specifies a new RTP header
   extension that can carry SDES items.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtext-sdes-hdr-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtext-sdes-hdr-ext-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtext-sdes-hdr-ext-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 20:07:59 +0200

WG,

The authors have updated the draft. There is one new paragraph in 
Section 4.2.1 on one vs two byte headers. There are also various 
editorial changes as can be seen in the diff.

I really would like to get some reviews on this document as we authors 
are considering this mostly done. It is also a short document, only 14 
pages.

Cheers

Magnus
(Author)

[email-masked] skrev den 2015-07-06 20:03:
> _______________________________________________
> avtext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avtext
>
>

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------