Subject: [avtext] Ben Campbell's Yes on draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-grouping-taxonomy-07: (with COMMENT)

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 13:10:37 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-grouping-taxonomy-07: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-grouping-taxonomy/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

A few editorial comments:

-- section 1: "in Real-Time Transport Protocol"

in _the_ Real-Time Transport Protocol...

"... has previously often been"

has previously been 

-- 4.1 and children:

It's confusing figuring out which section references are to CLUE vs to
other sections in this document.