Subject: [avtext] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-grouping-taxonomy-07: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alissa Cooper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 15:14:33 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-grouping-taxonomy-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-grouping-taxonomy/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all your work on this. Caught some nits below.

= Sec 2.1.3 =

s/The time progressing stream/A Raw Stream is the time progressing
stream/

= Sec 2.1.5 =

s/A stream of digital samples/A Source Stream is a stream of digital
samples/

= Sec 2.1.6 =

s/Such Media Encoder produce/Such Media Encoders produce/

= Sec 2.1.9 =

s/and put their content/and putting their content/

= Sec 2.1.10 =

s/A stream of RTP packets/An RTP Stream is a stream of RTP packets/

= Sec 2.1.12 =

s/A RTP Stream (Section 2.1.10) that contains/A Redundancy RTP Stream is
an RTP Stream (Section 2.1.10) that contains/

= Sec 2.1.19 =

s/The RTP Stream that is emitted/The Transported RTP Stream is the RTP
Stream that is emitted/

= Sec 2.1.20 =

s/The receiver Endpoint's (Section 2.2.1) transformation/The Media
Transport Receiver is the receiver Endpoint's (Section 2.2.1)
transformation/

= Sec 2.1.23 =

s/The RTP Stream (Section 2.1.10) resulting/The Received RTP Stream is
the RTP Stream (Section 2.1.10) resulting/

= Sec 2.1.24 =

s/The Redundancy RTP Stream (Section 2.1.12) resulting/The Received
Redundancy RTP Stream is the Redundancy RTP Stream (Section 2.1.12)
resulting/

= Sec 2.1.26 =

s/A Received RTP Stream (Section 2.1.23) for which/A Repaired RTP Stream
is a Received RTP Stream (Section 2.1.23) for which/

= Sec 2.1.28 =

s/The received version of/The Received Encoded Stream is the received
version of/

= Sec 2.1.30 =

s/The received version of a Source Stream/The Received Source Stream is
the received version of a Source Stream/

= Sec 3.1.32 =

s/The received version of a Raw Stream/The Received Raw Stream is the
received version of a Raw Stream/

= Sec 2.2.1 =

s/A single addressable entity/An Endpoint is a single addressable entity/