Subject: [avtext] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-roach-avtext-rid-00.txt

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 12:57:22 -0600

A we discussed in Yokohama, here's the AVTEXT version of a RID document. 
I tried to take into account all of the suggestions that were made at 
the microphone -- please look this over and let me know whether it 
matches what you expected.

/a

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-roach-avtext-rid-00.txt
Date: 	Mon, 30 Nov 2015 10:38:02 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>, Peter Thatcher 
<[email-masked]>, Adam Roach <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-roach-avtext-rid-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Adam Roach and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-roach-avtext-rid
Revision:	00
Title:		RTP Payload Format Constraints
Document date:	2015-11-30
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		6
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-roach-avtext-rid-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-roach-avtext-rid/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-roach-avtext-rid-00

Abstract:
    This document defines and registers an RTCP SDES item, RID, for
    identification of RTP streams associated with encoded and dependent
    streams.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat