Subject: [avtext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-notification-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 00:25:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP/RTCP extension for RTP Splicing Notification
        Authors         : Jinwei Xia
                          Roni Even
                          Rachel Huang
                          Lingli Deng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-notification-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2016-01-26

Abstract:
   Content splicing is a process that replaces the content of a main
   multimedia stream with other multimedia content, and delivers the
   substitutive multimedia content to the receivers for a period of
   time. The splicer is designed to handle RTP splicing and needs to
   know when to start and end the splicing.

   This memo defines two RTP/RTCP extensions to indicate the splicing
   related information to the splicer: an RTP header extension that
   conveys the information in-band and an RTCP packet that conveys the
   information out-of-band.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-notification/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-notification-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-notification-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/